- 360g skinless Moy Park chicken breast fillets
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
- 1.5 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 250g new potatoes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 heads of baby gem lettuce
- 150g cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 180g pack of thick carved ham (chopped)
- 150g Gubbeen or Gruyère cheese (cubed)
- 1 tbsp flat leaf parsley
- Salt and pepper to season
- For the dressing, combine the crème fraîche, cider vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, Dijon mustard and season to taste. Boil the new potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice the chicken breasts into finger length strips, toss in the olive oil. Add some salt and pepper to season.
- Heat a griddle pan or a non-stick frying pan until almost smoking, then add the chicken strips. Turn chicken after 1-2 minutes, or until they easily lift away. Sear on all sides, until cooked through. Remove and put to one side.
- Roughly slice the lettuce and place in a large salad bowl. Add the cherry tomatoes, ham and cheese. Drain the potatoes, cool in cold water. Quarter the potatoes and add to the salad, along with the cooked chicken.
- Drizzle with dressing and scatter some roughly chopped parsley.