- 1 pack of Breaded Chicken Steaks (approx. 4)
- 100g pizza sauce (shop bought)
- 60g pepperoni (sliced)
- 60g chorizo (sliced)
- 40g roasted red peppers (sliced)
- 60g grated mozzarella cheese
- Small handful of fresh parsley
- Place the breaded chicken steaks onto a baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas mark 5.
- Spread each breaded steak with pizza sauce.
- Place equal amounts of pepperoni, chorizo and roasted red peppers on each steak.
- Then sprinkle each breaded steak with mozzarella cheese.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and the cheese is toasted.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.