- 1 packet of Breaded Chicken Mini Fillets (approx. 6)
- 1 large white/wholemeal baguette (cut in 2)
- 1 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 2 tomatoes
- Handful of lettuce leaves
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas mark 5.
- Place the Breaded Chicken Mini Fillets on a baking sheet. Place on the middle shelf in the oven, cook for approx. 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the tomatoes and baguette in half. Slice each half of the baguette down the middle.
- Spread the inside of the bread with BBQ sauce.
- Remove the mini fillets from the oven, ensuring they are fully cooked.
- Place a little lettuce into the bottom of baguette, then cut each mini fillet in half and place 6 half pieces neatly into each baguette.
- Serve and enjoy!