- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red and 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 x 200g packs of Moy Park Barbecue Chicken Chunky Breast Pieces
- 100g Mozzarella, grated
- 2 soft rolls, split and lightly toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice and extra-virgin olive oil. Season to taste and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Add the peppers and onion and cook for 5-6 minutes until softened and lightly golden. Add the Mozzarella and stir until melted.
- Slather the rolls generously with the garlic mayonnaise and add the cheesy vegetables. Top with the Moy Park Barbecue Chicken Chunky Breast Pieces and serve immediately.